UAV (drone) ground control Source
Kirogi is a ground control application for drones. Take to the skies, open source-style.
- Direct flight controls
- Fly by touch on a Navigation Map
- Trigger vehicle actions (e.g. flips, trim)
- Gamepad/joypad support
- Live video
- Take photo and record video
- Configure flight parameters (speed, altitude limits)
- Support for Parrot (Anafi, Bebop 2) and Ryze Tello drones (more planned)
RatingMobile Fit: 5
Perfect - this app fits your phone screen just fine out of the box and works nicely with touch input!
Is this app packaged for my distribution?
green: current and packaged,
red: packaged, but not current, ratings and other details may not apply.
Powered by Repology
If you're lucky*, you can install this app by just hitting this button:Install
* You need to have an
appstream:// handler, e.g., GNOME Software or KDE Discover, installed and the app needs to be available in a configured software repository, more details.
Find similar apps
By Category: drone control
Licensing and technical details
Build system: cmake
AppStream Metadata URL: https://invent.kde.org/utilities/kirogi/-/raw/master/data/org.kde.kirogi.appdata.xml