BibTeX editor by KDE to edit bibliographies used with LaTeX Source
KBibTeX is a reference management application which can be used to collect TeX/LaTeX bibliographies and export them in various formats.
KBibTeX can do the following things:
- Preview bibliography entries in various formats (Source (BibTeX), Source (RIS), Wikipedia, standard (XML/XSLT), fancy (XML/XSLT), and abstract-only (XML/XSLT)). Additional preview styles become available when bibtex2html is installed.
- Import data in various bibliography file formats such as BibTeX, RIS and ISI (requires bibutils) and export data to PDF (requires pdflatex), PostScript (requires latex), RTF (requires latex2rtf), and HTML.
- Search for the bibliography entries data in online databases (e.g. Google Scholar, ACM, IEEE, arXiv, etc.)
- Preview local or remote (online) resources, e.g. PDF files, linked in the BibTEX entry.
- Find and merge duplicate entries in bibliography.
- Integrate your bibliographies with LaTeX editors such as Kile and LyX.
- Import your Zotero library.
https://invent.kde.org/office/kbibtex/-/tree/master/mobile/sailfishos Sailfish GUI
RatingMobile Fit: 5
Perfect - this app fits your phone screen just fine out of the box and works nicely with touch input!
Project status: inactive
This project has not seen any inactivity in more than a year. It may work fine for you, there may be dragons, and most importantly, don't expect updates or a response to your bug reports!
Is this app packaged for my distribution?
green: current and packaged,
red: packaged, but not current, ratings and other details may not apply.
Powered by Repology
If you're lucky*, you can install this app by just hitting this button:Install
* You need to have an
appstream:// handler, e.g., GNOME Software or KDE Discover, installed and the app needs to be available in a configured software repository, more details.
Find similar apps
By Category: bibliography editor
Licensing and technical details
Build system: cmake
AppStream Metadata URL: https://invent.kde.org/office/kbibtex/-/raw/master/src/program/org.kde.kbibtex.appdata.xml