Timer clock for high intensity interval training Source
Exercise timer is a simple utility to conduct interval training.
Following a short preparation period, a prescribed number of exercise sets are played. In between each exercise, there is a resting period.
The app does not make an assumption about the kind of the exercise.
- Save and recall presets containing the number of sets and the duration of the exercise and rest periods.
- Set the duration of the preparation in the settings.
- A beeping sound is played at- and prior to each transition.
- The volume of the sound can be adjusted.
- Light and dark mode follows the system's setting.
RatingMobile Fit: 5
Perfect - this app fits your phone screen just fine out of the box and works nicely with touch input!
Project status: early
This project has been in development for a short time only. It should work mostly fine, but expect bugs and an incomplete featureset.
Get it on Flathub!
Install as flatpak: https://flathub.org/apps/xyz.safeworlds.hiit.flatpakref
Build and install your own flatpak: https://raw.githubusercontent.com/mfep/exercise-timer/main/build-aux/xyz.safeworlds.hiit.Devel.yml
If you're lucky*, you can install this app by just hitting this button:Install
* You need to have an
appstream:// handler, e.g., GNOME Software or KDE Discover, installed and the app needs to be available in a configured software repository, more details.
Find similar apps
Licensing and technical details
Build system: meson