Universal tuner Source
LINGOT is a musical instrument tuner. It's accurate, easy to use, and highly configurable. Originally conceived to tune electric guitars, it can now be used to tune other instruments.
It looks like an analogue tuner, with a gauge indicating the relative shift to a certain note, determined automatically as the closest note to the estimated frequency.
- It's free software. LINGOT is distributed under the GPL license.
- It's really quick and accurate, perfect for real-time microtonal tuning.
- Easy to use. Just plug in your instrument and run it.
- LINGOT is a universal tuner. It can tune many musical instruments, you only need to provide the temperaments.
- Highly configurable via GUI. It’s possible to change any parameter while the program is running, without editing any file.
RatingMobile Fit: 4
Almost perfect, works fine with tweaks for scaling, like
scale-to-fit lingot on on Phosh
Project status: inactive
This project has not seen any inactivity in more than a year. It may work fine for you, there may be dragons, and most importantly, don't expect updates or a response to your bug reports!
Project status: mature
This project has been in development for a long time and is usually well beyond its 1.0 release. It should work fine.
Is this app packaged for my distribution?
green: current and packaged,
red: packaged, but not current, ratings and other details may not apply.
Powered by Repology
If you're lucky*, you can install this app by just hitting this button:Install
* You need to have an
appstream:// handler, e.g., GNOME Software or KDE Discover, installed and the app needs to be available in a configured software repository, more details.
Find similar apps
By Category: musical tool
Licensing and technical details
Programming languages: C
Build system: make
AppStream Metadata URL: https://raw.githubusercontent.com/ibancg/lingot/master/org.nongnu.lingot.appdata.xml