Digital travel assistant Source
KDE Itinerary is a digital travel assistant with a priority on protecting your privacy.
- Timeline view of a unified travel itinerary with automatic trip grouping.
- Supports train, bus and flight bookings as well as hotel, restaurant, event and rental car reservations.
- Boarding pass management.
- Supports ticket management for multi-traveler and multi-ticket bookings.
- Automatic booking data extraction from various input formats, performed locally on your device.
- Real-time delay and platform change information for trains.
- Weather forecast for destination along your trip.
- Full control over all online access.
- Selection of alternative train connections on unbound tickets or on missed connections.
- Local ground transportation navigation between elements of your itinerary.
- Train coach layout view (for some operators only).
- Train station and airport per-floor maps based on OpenStreetMap data.
- Available dock-based or free-floating rental bikes can be displayed on the train station map.
- Personal travel statistics to monitor environmental impact.
- Digital health certificate management for COVID-19 vaccination, recovery or test certificates.
KDE Itinerary works best alongside KMail's itinerary extraction plug-in and KDE Connect, or Nextcloud Hub and DavDroid.
RatingMobile Fit: 5
Perfect - this app fits your phone screen just fine out of the box and works nicely with touch input!
✔ Every feature of this app can be accessed via touch screen, no mouse or keyboard needed.
Is this app packaged for my distribution?
green: current and packaged,
red: packaged, but not current, ratings and other details may not apply.
Powered by Repology
Get it on Flathub!
If you're lucky, you can install this app by just hitting this button:Install
Find similar apps
By Category: travel public transport
By FreeDesktop-(Additional-)Category: Office Utility Office Utility
Licensing and technical details
License: LGPL-2.0-or-later Metadata: CC0-1.0
Programming languages: C++ QML
Build system: cmake
AppStream Metadata URL: https://invent.kde.org/pim/itinerary/-/raw/master/src/app/org.kde.itinerary.appdata.xml