Never worry about forgetting things again Source
🚀️ Planify is here...
- 🚀️ Complete redesign of the UI.
- 🤚️ Drag and Order: Sort your tasks wherever you want.
- 💯️ Progress And Emoji indicator for each project.
- 💪️ Be more productive and organize your tasks by 'Sections'.
- 🌙️ Better integration with the dark theme.
- 🎉️ and much more.
☁️ Support for Todoist:
- Synchronize your Projects, Task and Sections thanks to Todoist.
- Support for Todoist offline: Work without an internet connection and when everything is reconnected it will be synchronized.
* Planify not created by, affiliated with, or supported by Doist
💎️ Other features:
- 🔍️ Quick Find
- 🌙️ Night mode
- ⏰️ Reminders
Previously GTK3/Granite and named Planner. Release 3.0.10 of Planner from Flathub fit the screen well.
RatingMobile Fit: 4
Almost perfect, works fine with tweaks for scaling, like
scale-to-fit io.github.alainm23.planify on on Phosh
Project status: mature
This project has been in development for a long time and is usually well beyond its 1.0 release. It should work fine.
Is this app packaged for my distribution?
green: current and packaged,
red: packaged, but not current, ratings and other details may not apply.
Powered by Repology
Get it on Flathub!
Install as flatpak: https://appcenter.elementary.io/com.github.alainm23.planner/
Build and install your own flatpak: https://raw.githubusercontent.com/flathub/io.github.alainm23.planify/master/io.github.alainm23.planify.json
If you're lucky*, you can install this app by just hitting this button:Install
* You need to have an
appstream:// handler, e.g., GNOME Software or KDE Discover, installed and the app needs to be available in a configured software repository, more details.
Find similar apps
By Category: productivity
Licensing and technical details
Programming languages: Vala
Build system: meson