GTK+ application for managing TOTP and HOTP tokens with built-in encryption. Source
Highly secure and easy to use OTP client written in C/GTK3 that supports both TOTP and HOTP and has the following features:
- integration with the OS' secret service provider via libsecret
- support both TOTP and HOTP
- support setting custom digits (between 4 and 10 inclusive)
- support setting a custom period (between 10 and 120 seconds inclusive)
- support SHA1, SHA256 and SHA512 algorithms
- support for Steam codes
- import and export encrypted/plain andOTP backup
- import and export encrypted/plain Aegis backup
- import and export plain FreeOTPPlus backup (key URI format only)
- import of Google's migration QR codes
- local database is encrypted using AES256-GCM (PBKDF2 with SHA512 and 100k iterations) and, while decrypted, it's stored in a secure memory area allocated by GCrypt.
Despite being 'intended for mobile' according to its metadata, release 3.1.6 from Flathub is far too wide to work great on mobile, while the Alpine package of the same release fits just fine.
Supports importing from many other OTP apps.
RatingMobile Fit: 5
Perfect - this app fits your phone screen just fine out of the box and works nicely with touch input!
Project status: mature
This project has been in development for a long time and is usually well beyond its 1.0 release. It should work fine.
✔ Every feature of this app can be accessed via touch screen, no mouse or keyboard needed.
✔ This app is (according to its appstream metadata or description) intended to be compatible with mobile devices.
Is this app packaged for my distribution?
green: current and packaged,
red: packaged, but not current, ratings and other details may not apply.
Powered by Repology
Get it on Flathub!
If you're lucky*, you can install this app by just hitting this button:Install
* You need to have an
appstream:// handler, e.g., GNOME Software or KDE Discover, installed and the app needs to be available in a configured software repository, more details.
Find similar apps
By Category: multi-factor authentication
Licensing and technical details
Programming languages: C
Build system: cmake