Listen to audio books Source
Do you like audio books? Then lets get cozy!
Cozy is a audio book player. Here are some of the features:
- Import all your audio books into Cozy to browse them comfortably
- Listen to your DRM free mp3, m4b, m4a (aac, ALAC, …), flac, ogg and wav audio books
- Remembers your playback position
- Sleep timer
- Playback speed control for each book individually
- Search your library
- Multiple storage location support
- Offline Mode! This allows you to keep an audio book on your internal storage if you store your audio books on an external or network drive. Perfect to listen to on the go!
- Drag and Drop to import new audio books
- Sort your audio books by author, reader and name
The app works great out of the box with release 1.20.
RatingMobile Fit: 5
Perfect - this app fits your phone screen just fine out of the box and works nicely with touch input!
Project status: mature
This project has been in development for a long time and is usually well beyond its 1.0 release. It should work fine.
✔ Every feature of this app can be accessed via touch screen, no mouse or keyboard needed.
✔ This app is (according to its appstream metadata or description) intended to be compatible with mobile devices.
Is this app packaged for my distribution?
green: current and packaged,
red: packaged, but not current, ratings and other details may not apply.
Powered by Repology
Get it on Flathub!
If you're lucky*, you can install this app by just hitting this button:Install
* You need to have an
appstream:// handler, e.g., GNOME Software or KDE Discover, installed and the app needs to be available in a configured software repository, more details.
Find similar apps
By Category: audiobook player
Licensing and technical details
Programming languages: Python
Build system: meson
AppStream Metadata URL: https://raw.githubusercontent.com/geigi/cozy/master/data/com.github.geigi.cozy.appdata.xml