This is a proof of concept of a simple compass app for Mobile Linux. Source
Currently supported devices:
- Pine64 Pinephone v1.0, v1.1, v1.2 (LIS3MDL magnetometer)
- Pine64 Pinephone v1.2b (AF8133J magnetometer)
- Pine64 Pinephone Pro (AF8133J magnetometer, requires Megi's kernel>=6.3 for the correct mount-matrix)
- Purism Librem 5 (LSM9DS1 magnetometer)
- AF8133J is not currently recognized in pmOS
Works great after calibration!
RatingMobile Fit: 5
Perfect - this app fits your phone screen just fine out of the box and works nicely with touch input!
Is this app packaged for my distribution?
green: current and packaged,
red: packaged, but not current, ratings and other details may not apply.
Powered by Repology
If you're lucky*, you can install this app by just hitting this button:Install
* You need to have an
appstream:// handler, e.g., GNOME Software or KDE Discover, installed and the app needs to be available in a configured software repository, more details.
Find similar apps
By Category: compass
Licensing and technical details
Programming languages: Python
Build system: meson